Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ABC Wednesday: M is for...

MEADOW :)

Meadows fill my soul with contentment and a feeling of belonging to the land...I want to run through them with wild abandon like I did as a child...fling myself down and roll around...breath deeply the scent of the ground...listen to the rustle of the breeze across the grass and the buzzy drone of insects...feel the sun on my body...sing thanks to God that I have the privilege and blessing to enjoy these wonderful corners of the earth.







Meander on over to the ABCW website and see where others have gone with the letter M!


8 comments:

Trekcapri said...

Hi Anne, what a wonderful photo collection of beautiful meadows. I can just see you running through them and loving every moment, every step, every touch...

Great choice for this week's letter. Have a wonderful week.

Hildred said...

Wonderful choice for M, - I am in love with meadows too!

Annie said...

Beautiful collection of meadows. I'd like to lie down in one and watch the clouds!

Roger Owen Green said...

mellow meadow
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Gattina said...

Very beautiful meadows, they are looking so peaceful !
Gattina
ABC Team

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shots Anne.

Little MISSES
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

ChrisJ said...

This is the time of year when meadows look ytheir best round here -- either green or5 full of yellow flowers.

Anonymous said...

i live in the desert, and seeing those meadows made me remember days past. tnx

messy little girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...