Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy ME Day!!

Celebrating me in 2011



♫ ♪ ♫ 
Happy 18th Anniversary of the 29th Anniversary of the Day of My Birth to me,
♫ ♪ ♫ 
Celebrating me in 2012












♫ ♪ ♫ 
Happy 19th Anniversary of the 29th Anniversary of the Day of My Birth, to me,
♫ ♪ ♫ 









♫ ♪ ♫ 
Happy 20th Anniversary of the 29th Anniversary of the Day of My Birth, dear Me-eee...
Happy 20th Anniversary of the 29th Anniversary of the Day of My Birth to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♫ ♪ ♫ 

I wonder how I will celebrate me in 2013?? :)

3 comments:

Trekcapri said...

Happy Birthday Anne!! Enjoy your special day and celebration. Love your photo collection.

Annie said...

I love the pics too! A very happy birthday to you and best wishes for lots of joy (love seeing your countdown clock).

Annie said...

Hey, nice to hear from you! Hard to believe that you're already in Year 3 - that's great. Ordination in 2015 will be here before we know it!

I've been super busy with work and haven't had time to travel or even blog as often. I hope to get back to Italy sometime soon but don't have any firm plans as yet.

Thanks for touching base!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...