Friday, January 27, 2012

Saturday photohunt: Fluffy

The Saturday Photohunt this week is FLUFFY.  Now I could post pics of my uber-fluffy big boy cat Winston...or I could post pics of some fluffy reading material (for which I am kind of thirsting, I must admit, since all I have read in months are textbooks!)

But instead I have decided to post some fluffy flora photos...









Azaleas in Halifax's Public Gardens



Fluffy trees and field near Cetona (sigh...Tuscany...)




Blossoms on a tree in the south end (aka home of the rich and famous, relatively speaking) of Halifax




Look! Fluffy trees! This is a spot in Umbria, somewhere between Montegabbione and Montegiove, that felt like an enchanted forest to Mom and I.







My mom's spectacular rhododendron bush





More plants in the Public Gardens. I really love the texture and shades of this plant...if anyone knows what it is, please share your knowledge by leaving a comment - thanks!








Pop on over to the Saturday Photohunt page
and see what other fluffy photos you can uncover!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots for this week's theme Anne - I bet I'll see many examples of clouds, snow, or animals - you moved in an original direction1 well done.

Have a great weekend.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Love those photos! It is quite a collection.
I hope to see you next Saturday at The Saturday PhotoHunt.
... and bring something 'Flat'!
Sandi

Trekcapri said...

Hi Anne, what a wonderful photo collection of flowers and trees and they are a great choice for the theme. I love the variety and the different colors. I think Winston would've been a great choice too. :)

Have a great weekend.

Julie Shaw said...

Great shots

girasoli said...

Nice take on the theme this week. Love your photos!

Anne said...

Thanks Jerry, I almost went with snow but this idea came to me instead...glad to mix things up a little!

Sandi, thanks for the heads up...I think. 'Flat' might be a rather challenging theme!

Kathy, you're right about Winston, I have some great shots of his royal fluffiness. lol

Hi Julie, thanks for stopping by!

Thanks girasoli, I am tempted to follow your inspiration and take a photography course...someday...hopefully. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...